Software Development kit.
your digital video Application
Customize your digital video application.
- Optimized to take advantage of multi-core / multi-CPU
architecture, 32 bit or 64 bit Windows OS.
- Connect to any of the over one hundred frame grabbers and
cameras supported by NorPix.
Add digital video recording features to your application using the
.NET now supported
- .NET wrapper compatible with all CLI
languages (Common Language Infrastructure) such as C#, VB.NET and many
- Supports all standard Hermes API
- Includes 4 demo projects coded in
Optimized to take advantage of
multi-core / multi-CPU architecture, 32 bit or 64 bit Windows OS
- Set of C/C++ functions and classes.
(.Net coming soon)
- Full control of the image flow within
the application: Keep/discard/archive/display.
- Connect to any of the over one hundred
frame grabbers and cameras supported by NorPix.
- Receive images from the camera.
- Save images to sequence file (
StreamPix's .seq file format), image files (bmp, jpeg, tiff, png) or
movie clip ( .avi).
Provides access to time stamping
using either computer clock or Irig time or GPS source , or LTC.
- Playback captured sequence files at
- Display images received on a
user-defined canvas (device context).
- Compute frames per second speed.
- Comes with detailed documentation and
- Can be used with single or multiple
- Simultaneously support for multiple
identical or different cameras.
- Set triggering mode from hardware or
software based triggering.
- Work in 8 or 16 bit per channel with
monochrome or color images.
- Perform Bayer interpolation.
- Modify frame rates as desired.
- Adjust camera parameters such as gain,
brightness, shutter, gamma,hue, saturation, white balance.
- Set time lapse capture from single or
multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Overlay graphics and text on live or
- Save images in tiff, multitiff, jpeg
and bmp formats.
- Automatic or manual white balancing
- Real time intra frame JPEG compression
to lower sequence file size
- Support cameras or frame grabber with
embedded JPEG compression
- Save camera settings in memory
channels and reload them on demand
- OEM volume pricing available for run